Daily Offices move to the Little Dutch Church

May 16, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Event Details


On June 4, the weekday Daily Offices of 9:00 am Morning Prayer and 5:30 pm Evening Prayer move to the Little Dutch Church on the corner of Brunswick and Gerrish Streets, one block North of the Round Church, for the summer.

Consecrated to Saint George in 1761, the Little Dutch Church was this congregation’s first church and was the main place of worship until the completion of the Round Church in 1812.